In case you couldn’t make it out to Trivia on Wednesday, here’s a sampling of some awesome questions you missed. FIVE points for each correct answer!!!! Don’t spend it all in one place meow.
- (Inventions) Which one of these three products was released first: The Post-it Note, Nintendo Entertainment System, Fujifilm Disposable Camera?
- (Food and Drink) It was announced yesterday that what restaurant chain surpassed McDonalds as the largest in the world in terms of store count with 33,749?
- (Geography/History) The territory included in the Louisiana Purchase contained small parts of the southern area of two Canadian provinces. Just name one of them.
- (Television) Charlie Sheen took over as the Deputy Mayor of New York City before the 5th season of what television show?
- (Sports) Who is the only member of the Los Angeles Lakers to win all five NBA Championships with Kobe Bryant?
- (Science) The word cell comes from the Latin cellula, meaning, a small room. This term was coined by Robert Hooke in 1665 when, looking through his microscope, he compared the cells of what material to the small rooms that monks lived in?
- (Music) The surviving members of what band maintained their anti-establishment image by refusing to attend their Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2006, calling the museum “a piss stain”?
- (Sports) What sports franchise does ESPN contributing writer Gregg Easterbrook refer to as Jersey/A?
- (Literature) In Jonathan Swift’s Gulliver’s Travels, the people of Lilliput were involved in a frivolous conflict over the preparation of what type of food?
- (Movies) What film’s cast features John Travolta, George Clooney, Nick Nolte, Woody Harrelson, Jared Leto, John C. Reilly and Adrien Brody?
- (Music/TV) What rapper/entrepreneur participated in Dancing with the Stars in 2005 after his son Romeo was unable to compete due to injury?
- (Sports) What was the first NHL franchise that was not a member of the Original 6 to win the Stanley Cup in 1974?