Let’s face it. Golf is boring. Golf trivia is just ok. Masters trivia isn’t much better. But “Masters” trivia? Now we’re talking. Here’s a little something for everyone. I’m feeling generous so 5 million points for each correct answer. Ready…go!
- (Cartoons) The character of He-Man from the Masters of the Universe franchise was granted his powers by a sorceress from what castle
- (Literature) Published in 1969, what English Novelist wrote the book Master and Commander, the first in the series of adventures with Captain Jack Aubrey and naval surgeon Stephen Maturin?
- (Music) DJ Jam Master Jay was one of the founding members of what hip hop group?
- (Education) You can get your masters of business administration at the Wharton School of Business at what East Coast University
- (Sports) From 1934 to 1979, who was the only non-American to win the Masters Tournament, accomplishing the feat 3 times?
BONUS: People from 10 different countries have won the Masters. Name them all! Half a million points for each correct country.
(Grayskull)(Patrick O’Brien)(Run DMC)(University of Pennsylvania)(Gary Player – South Africa)
BONUS: United Sates, Spain 4, South Africa 4, England 3, Germany, Scotland (Sandy Lyle), Wales (Ian Woosnam), Fiji (Vijay Singh), Canada (Mike Weir), Argentina (Angel Cabrera)