Unfortunately I got bumped yet again for the Caps game last night so I couldn’t do this live on 4/20 as planned , but that doesn’t mean you still can’t enjoy it! HOPEFULLY I’ll see you next week.
Answers are below the happy Easter Egg.
The first five questions are in the SayKNOWtoTrivia-style and the next 7 are much more direct (major props to MC Dubs for using his procrastination time on those instead of his usual Facebook stalking and reading every single article on ESPN.com)
- (Sports) American Dick Fosbury revolutionized this Olympic event while winning the Gold Medal in 1968?
- (Food & Drink) What dessert consisting of ice cream, sponge cake and meringue, was called a Norwegian Omelette until 1876?
- (Literature/Spoiler Alert) In Shirley Jackson’s short story “The Lottery”, in which a lottery decides which member of a small American community is ritually sacrificed each year, how does the lottery winner die?
- (Snacks) What is the name of the Frito Lay product that traditionally features Doritos, Cheetos, Sun Chips and Rold Gold Pretzels?
- (Fun with numbers) What is the smallest number divisible by the numbers 1 through 7?
- (Movies) What movie features rapping duo
Ice CubeRedman and Method Man as stoners who go to Harvard?
- (TV) What actor from the TV show “Gillian’s Island” was arrested in 1998 after he signed for a FedEx delivery of 2 ounces of marijuana?
- (Music) What song by ska-punk band Sublime contains the lyrics ‘i don’t get angry when my smokes pot’?
- (Music) What 1970s American rock band release this hit single “what a fool believes,” which reached #1 in the Billboard 100 on April 14, 1979?
- (Sports) What former heavyweight boxing champion tested positive for marijuana after his fight with Andrew Golota?
- (Music) What Bob Marley and the Wailers album cover features a picture of Bob Marley smoking a huge joint?
- (Movies) What actor played a pot head named Floyd in the 1993 movie, “True Romance”?
(High Jump) (Baked Alaska)(Stoned to death)(Munchies)(420)(How High)(Bob Denver) (What I Got)(The Doobie Brothers)(Mike Tyson)(Catch a Fire)(Brad Pitt)