If you couldn’t make it out to Maddy’s last night, you missed my “NAFTA” trivia night. Enjoy part III, “Mexico”. You can check out what was essentially part I (“U-S-A U-S-A”) here. You can also check out some MORE MEXICAN TRIVIA here. It’s my super awesome picture round. De nada.
- (History) I’m sure most of you already know this by now, but Cinco de Mayo is NOT Mexican Independence Day. It actually commemorates the Mexican army’s unlikely victory at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862 over what country’s forces? And BONUS points: When is Mexican Independence Day?
- (Animal Kingdom) With one holding the other, what two animals are depicted on the Mexican Flag?
- (Food and Drink) What plant is distilled to make tequila?
- (Sports) From the Spanish for “Free Wrestling” what is the term for the form of Mexican professional wrestling characterized by colorful masks and “high-flying” maneuvers?
- (Name Game) What current NFL star allegedly visited a series of clinics under the alias “Ron Mexico” to conceal his STD treatments?
(France) (BONUS:September 16)(Eagle and Serpent)(Agave)(Lucha Libre)(Michael Vick)