If you couldn’t make it to Trivia Night at Maddy’s this week, you missed out on my special Mother’s Day round, made extra special by a special guest appearance by my mom. Enjoy, and Happy Early Mother’s Day 2012, Kate Middleton! Make sure to check out Part II, the Celebrity Baby Quiz!
- (Movies) What movie featured a spaceship computer system called “Mother”?
- (US History) Beginning in 1848, what historical event popularized the term “Mother Lode”?
- (Television) Clair Huxtable of “The Cosby Show” was part of a brigade of high-powered professional moms that took television by storm in the 1980s. What was her profession?
- (War) In 1990, Saddam Hussein advised the Iraqi people to prepare for the “Mother of all Battles” if the US-led coalition forces attempted to evict his army of occupation from what country?
- (Animal Kingdom) What animal moms have the longest gestation period of all mammals at 22 months?
Answers below the mother teet.
ANSWERS!!! DON’T CHEAT!!!
(Alien)(California Gold Rush)(Lawyer)(Kuwait)(Elephant)