You asked for it!* And now you have it! A very special three-part Arnold Schwarzenegger Trivia extravaganza! Try to answer the questions below (if IT’S NOT A TUMAAHch trouble).
- The 1977 docudrama “Pumping Iron” focuses on Arnold Schwarzenegger’s training leading up to his 6th victory in what professional body building contest?
- With Terminator III being released one week after Arnold was sworn in as governor, what was his last film to be released before he was sworn in?
- What were the names of the Saturday Night Live characters from which Arnold took the term “girlie men” to describe some of his political opponents?
- It was revealed in what 1993 film that a constitutional amendment passed which allowed Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for and become President?
- How many confirmed children does Arnold have?
MULTIPLE BONUS ROUND
Name the movie based on these Arnold characters:
- John Matrix
- John Kimble
- Dr Alex Hesse
- Ben Richards
- Douglas Quaid
- Harry Tasker
- Jericho Cane
- Jack Slater
Answers below the tripuca (that’s trivia lingo for Trivial Pursuit Card #duh)
(Commando)(Kindergarten Cop) (Junior)(The Running Man)(Predator) (Total Recall)(True Lies)(End of Days)(Last Action Hero)(The Expendables)
PART II, Picture Round: Kindergarten Cop, Twins, Predator, Total Recall, The Running Man, Red Heat, Commando, True Lies, Jingle All the Way, Around the World in 80 Days, Batman and Robin, The 6th Day
*SayKNOWtoTrivia cannot confirm that any one person has demanded for Arnold Schwarzenegger-themed trivia questions