If you’re a fan of Harry Potter, these trivia questions aren’t necessarily for you. But they’re still awesome. And don’t forgot to check out the accompanying “Harry Potter” picture round.
- (Chamber of Secrets) The burial chamber of the tomb of King Tut remained a secret until this archaeologist discovered it in 1922.
- (Prisoner of Azkaban) Just like Sirius Black, protagonist Edmond Dantes was unjustly imprisoned for 14 years in this famous book?
- (Goblet of Fire) Originally concocted by Homer Simpson, what is the secret ingredient in a Flaming Moe?
- (Order of the Phoenix) Violent criminal Simon Phoenix brings chaos to order in this 1993 movie set 40 years into the future in the city of San Angeles.
- (Half-Blood Prince) Danny Elfman wrote the score to this 1989 film, but Prince wrote the soundtrack album.
Answers below the bump.
ANSWERS!! DON’T CHEAT!!!
(Howard Carter)(The Count of Monte Cristo)(Krusty Brand Children’s Cough Syrup) (Demolition Man)(Batman)