Well, we made it. The 2011 NFL season kicks off TONIGHT. So why not celebrate with some trivia! Not a football fan? Even better! Because these questions have nothing to do with the NFL.
Answers are below the Brannock Device. Good luck!
- (Movie Soundtracks) MTV Films is releasing a remake of the film Footloose next month. Who sang the theme song for the original version?
- (Cartoons) The group of henchmen known as the Foot Clan is no match for what cartoon super heroes?
- (Business) What company pledges to donate a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair that they sell?
- (Pollution) What state has the worst carbon footprint, emitting over 600,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide a year, more than second and third place combined?
- (Television) The traditions of what fictional holiday include the Airing of Grievances and the Feats of Strength?
- (Television) The opening sequence to what TV show featured a giant foot that was taken from a Renaissance painting of Venus and Cupid?
- (Sports) Hockey player Adam Foote won the Stanley Cup in 1996 and 2001 for what NHL team
- (Video Games) What video game character uses the Pegasus Boots to run at high speeds?
- (Anatomy) What set of bones in the foot are the equivalent of the metacarpal bones in the hand?
- (Fun & Games) Measuring 456 FEET tall, the Kigda Ka is the tallest roller coaster in the world and can be found in this US State.
ANSWERS!!! NO PEAKING!!
(Kenny Loggins)(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)(TOMS Shoes)(Texas)(Festivus)(Monty Python’s Flying Circus)(Colorado Avalanche)(Link)(metatarsal bones or metatarsus)(New Jersey)