Here’s the best Father’s Day trivia I could muster. Good luck and Happy Father’s Day! Also make sure to check out Part II: Name that movie dad.
- (Animal Kingdom) Which species has the most extreme dad of the animal kingdom, spending 64 straight days incubating his egg until hatching, losing as much as 44 pounds during that time?
- (Movies) Despite never speaking a word in the film, actor David Prowse played this famous movie dad.
- (History) Who was the father of Queen Elizabeth I of England?
- (Science) Who was known as the father of genetics by demonstrating that the inheritance of certain traits in pea plants follows particular patterns?
- (Literature) If a lazy dad bought the book on tape for the satirical bedtime story, “Go the F**k to Sleep”, for his child, what actor would be reading the story?
- (Famous Figures) What American Physicist was known as “father of the atomic bomb” for his role in the Manhattan Project, the World War II project that developed the first nuclear weapons?
- (Sports) On September 19th, 1990, what father and son hit back to back home runs as the only father/son combo to play together on the same Major League team?
- (US History) Which one of the founding fathers was known as the Father of the Constitution?
- (Geography) Located on the coast of the South China Sea, what Southeast Asian city’s international airport code is DAD?
- (Movies) Besides The Godfather, what film starring Marlon Brando was also released in 1972?
- (Art) What is the name of the European artistic and literary movement that began during World War I and ignored conventional aesthetic and cultural values by producing works marked by nonsense, travesty, and incongruity?
- (Music) What band recorded the song “Oh Daddy” in 1976 about the band’s drummer?
- (Ancient History) Philip II of Macedon was the father of what famous ruler.
- (Trashy Television) What talk show host’s on-screen paternity tests made the phrase “You are NOT the father” famous?
(Emperor Penguin)(Darth Vader)(Henry VIII)(Gregor Mendel)(Samuel L. Jackson) (J. Robert Oppenheimer)(Ken Griffey Sr. Jr.)(James Madison)(Da Nang, Vietnam)(Last Tango in Paris)(Dadaism)(Alexander the Great)(Maury Povich)
(Littler Nicky)(The Incredibles)(American Pie)(Pursuit of Happyness)(Life is Beautiful)(Frequency)(Natural Born Killers)(Indian Jones and the Last Crusade)(Back to the Future)(Superman)(Taken)(Don’t Look Now)