Today mark’s the third anniversary of the Michael Jackson’s death. If you remind someone of this, they probably won’t respond with their favorite MJ tune, or their most memorable moment from the King of Pop’s life. No, no. Instead they will most likely tell you where they were and what they were doing when they heard that Michael Jackson had died.This will most likely be a very boring story to the listener. [Hint: it will probably have something to do with the ‘Twitter’].
But do you know what’s not boring? Trivia.
The answers are below General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson. Also make sure to check out the accompanying “Name That Jackson!” Picture Round.
- (Movies) First appearing in Iron Man 2 and again in the 2011 summer blockbuster Captain America, Samuel L. Jackson played the role of what comic book character in the recent Avengers film.
- (Television) The opening sketch of Saturday Night Live’s only remote episode took place in Jackson Square in this city on February 20, 1977.
- (US History) Confederate general Thomas J. “Stonewall” Jackson earned his nickname for standing his ground at this Civil War Battle.
- (Sports) What former Washington Redskin was quarterback for the Jacksonville Jaguars in their 1995 inaugural season and was selected to the Pro-Bowl a total of three times with the team.
- (Famous Figures) Michael Jackson was the youngest member of the Jackson 5, who was the oldest? a)Jermaine b)Jackie c)Tito d)Marlon
(Nick Fury)(New Orleans)(The First Battle of Bull Run or Battle of Manassas)(Mark Brunell)(Jackie)
Name That Jackson! Picture round answers:
(Paris Jackson)(Jackson Pollack)(Bo Jackson)(Phil Jackson)(Curtis Jackson)(Peter Jackson)(Reggie Jackson)(Jackson Avery)(Percy Jackson)(Action Jackson)