This week was Pop-Culture Trivia Night at Ventnor Sports Cafe. And despite all the movie buffs and Netflix junkies in the house, the quiz was actually kind of tough (which I knew going into, but I rolled with it anyways). #ToughLove #TriviaStrong
Here’s some insight on how the teams fared for some of the questions. Look at the results and see if you’re smarter than the average team.
Answers are below the final standings. Good luck!
- 4 out of 7 teams knew which actor was born Marion Morrison in 1907.
- 4 out of 7 teams knew what speed the bus couldn’t drop below in the film Speed.
- 2 out of 7 teams knew which actor played Michael Barth, the guy who was cast as George on the “Jerry” pilot in Seinfeld
- 2 out of 7 teams knew which actor’s last film before he died was Street Fighter.
- 1 out of 7 teams knew the name of NSYNC’s double-platinum Christmas album.
- 0 out of 7 teams knew which NFL quarterback was on ESPN The Magazine‘s first ‘Next’ issue in 1998.
John Wayne – Jeremy Piven – Raul Juila – Home for Christmas – Kordell Stewart