When I realized it was Pi Day today (3.14), I thought to myself: “Didn’t that already happen a few month ago? Cuz I totally remember making some pie trivia relatively recently.”
Turns out I did in fact make some pie trivia a few months ago, but it was in honor of that night’s 9:30 Club concert ticket giveaway to the Pietasters.
Regardless, I say there’s no better time to post these. Hope you enjoy! The answers are below Floor Pie.
- (History) What old west bank robber and train robber committed his first crime in 1880 when he stole a pair of jeans and some pie?
- (Fun with Numbers) What are the two digits that follow 3.14 in the mathematical constant Pi?
- (Nursery Rhymes) What nursery rhyme character stuck his thumb in a Christmas Pie and pulled out a plum?
- (Movies) In the American Pie series what is the first name of Sean William Scott’s character Stifler?
- (Infamous Figures) What infamous figure was pied in July 2011 during a highly publicized testimony before a British parliamentary committee in connection with the News International phone hacking scandal?
(Butch Cassidy)(15)(Little Jack Horner)(Steven)(Rupert Murdoch)