Shark Week 2014 kicked off last night. So if you’re in the bar trivia biz like me, you’ve a got an easy decision to make on this week’s theme.
Since I’m off this week, I was able to ask these questions last week. I can tell you that zero teams got that last totally-guessable ‘Sharknado’ question right…
See if you can do any better. Good luck, chums.
- (Made for TV Movies) What is the subtitle of the 2014 SyFy channel sequel to Sharknado?
- (Famous Firsts) In what year did the very first “Shark Week” take place on the Discovery Channel? A)1998 B)1994 c)1988 d)1984
- (Food and Drink) When visiting Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville restaurant, what type of alcohol can you add to a Landshark Lager in order make it a “Loaded” Landshark?
- (Television) What veteran reality TV show producer created the television show Shark Tank, where potential investors consider offers from aspiring entrepreneurs seeking funding for their business?
- (Sharknado) What is the first name of the surfer / bar owner played by Ian Ziering, the lead actor in the 2013 made for SyFy Channel movie, Sharnado?
Answers are below. No cheating, or else.
(The Second One)(1988)(Tequila)(Mark Burnett)(Fin)